- Highly accurate Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure Sensors.
- Globally unique 64-Bit serial number.
- Updates temperature data every 2 seconds.
- Updates relative humidity, dew point, humidex, and heat index readings every second.
- Updates hPa/millibars and inches of mercury data every second.
- Updates light data readings 4 times per second.
- Supports Conditional Search command, with user-definable conditions.
- Uses 1-Wire communication protocol.
- Compatible with all EDS and Maxim 1-Wire bus masters.
- Pass-through connector for easy daisy-chaining of sensors.
- Latching Relay may be controlled independently or change due to alarm status.
- LED may be controlled independently or change due to alarm status.
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any temperature/humidity/light/barometric pressure sensitive system.
The EDS Environmental Sensor Line, OW-ENV, offers an innovative way to easily monitor and control temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and/or light in indoor environments. The wall mount sensor features high accuracy temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure sensors; in addition to a light sensor, an LED, conditional search support, and a pass-through 1-Wire connection. Together these features offer an efficient and flexible system for monitoring the temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light levels at one or more locations within a building.
The sensor was specifically designed for easy communications. Any general purpose 1-Wire host adapter* should be capable of reading data from the sensor.
The conditional search support allows the 1-Wire host adapter to quickly identify the alarm status for numerous parameters; and the LED and optional latching relay can be configured to behave in a variety of ways, including:
- Activate when an alarm parameter is met and deactivate when the alarm byte is cleared.
- Activate when an alarm parameter is met and deactivate when readings return to normal range.
- Controlled independent of alarm status.
The LED and optional relay response times are extremely fast; the sensors are able to respond appropriately (activate fan/alarm siren/etc) even before the monitoring application is aware an alarm has been triggered. Since, the EDS Environmental Sensor line's alarm functions can operate independently of the 1-Wire host adapter the sensor may be used as a standalone Thermostat, Humidistat and/or Pressurestat.
- OW-ENV-TH - Temperature/Humidity
- OW-ENV-THR - Temperature/Humidity/Relay
- OW-ENV-THPL - Temperature/Humidity/Barometric Pressure/Light
- OW-ENV-THPLR - Temperature/Humidity/Barometric Pressure/Light/Relay
- OW-ENV-TL - Temperature/Light
- OW-ENV-TLR - Temperature/Light/Relay
- OW-ENV-TP - Temperature/Barometric Pressure (Minimum Order Quantity)
- OW-ENV-TPR - Temperature/Barometric Pressure/Relay (Minimum Order Quantity)
- OW-ENV-TR - Temperature/Relay
* Tested models include the HA7Net, OW-SERVER, HA2, HA3, HA4B, HA5, HA7E, HA7S, DS9490R#, DS9097U, and LinkUSB™.