• Digital thermometer measures temperatures from -55°C to +100°C, typically in 0.2 seconds.
• Accuracy ±0.5°C within 0°C to +70°C.
• No calibration or reference required.
• Zero standby power.
• Power supplied through data contact.
• Access to internal counters allows increased resolution through interpolation.
• Two bytes of EEPROM for use as alarm triggers or user memory.
• Built-in network controller.
• Alarm search directly identifies devices sensing alarming temperatures.
• Device-generated 8-bit CRC for on-the-fly data integrity check.
Common iButton Features
• Digital Identification and Information by Momentary Contact.
• Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) - Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
• Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net.
• Chip-Based Data Carrier Compactly Stores Information.
• Data Can be Accessed While Affixed to Object.
• Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes.
• Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
• Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
• Presence Detector Acknowledges When Reader First Applies Voltage.
• Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).