• ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C.
• Measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F).
• 9-bit thermometer resolution.
• Unique 1-Wire interface requires only one port pin for communication.
• Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM.
• Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications.
• Alarm function with user-defined nonvolatile alarm settings.
• Converts temperature in 750ms (max.).
• Requires no external components.
• Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V.
• 3-pin TO-92 package
The DS18S20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit centigrade temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18S20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. It has an operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C and is accurate to ±0.5°C over the range of -10°C to +85°C.
Each DS18S20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18S20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus; thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18S20s distributed over a large area. Applications that can benefit from this feature include HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!