- Used in conjuction with a DS1402 series cable with RJ12 plug when working with iButtons
- High-Speed 12Mbps Universal Serial Bus (USB) Interface
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication
- Slew-Rate-Controlled 1-Wire Timing and Active Pullup for Improved 1-Wire Network Performance
- RJ12 Interface for Standard Connectivity Accessories such as the DS1402D-DR8
- Built-In Custom DS2401 Identification Chip
- Reads all 1-Wire and iButton Devices. Writes All Except EPROM 1-Wire/iButton Devices
The DS9490R# is a USB bridge with 1-Wire RJ12 interface to accommodate 1-Wire receptacles and networks. The DS1402D-DR8+ (Blue Dot™) can readily be used in conjunction with the DS9490R# to create an iButton PC reader. (The DS9490R# connects to the USB port and then the DS1402D-DR8+ connects to the DS9490R# through an RJ12 connection.) The DS9490R# is based on the DS2490 USB to 1-Wire bridge chip.
PC software drivers for Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, and Windows XP can be found at:
OneWireDrivers & OneWireViewer
iButton and 1-Wire are registered trademarks of Maxim. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!