• Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
• Probe guides the entry of the iButton
• iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
• Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
• Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
• Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation
The DS9092 iButton probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface which readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092 has a flat faceplate, and the center contact of the reader has no moving parts. This makes the DS9092 a rugged interface for harsh environments. The DS9092 probe is available in a panel-mount version that fastens behind the panel with a push-on type spring-nut. The two 15cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
The probe is best suited for designs where the iButton is brought into contact with the reader.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!