- Real-time clock (RTC) with fully compatible 1-Wire interface
- Uses the same binary time/date representation as the DS2404 but with 1 second resolution
- Clock accuracy ±2 minutes per month at 25°C
- Programmable periodic interrupt output for system wake-up
- Communicates at 16.3kbps
- Unique, factory-lasered and tested 64-bit registration number assures absolute traceability because no two parts are alike
- Built-in multidrop controller ensures compatibility with other 1-Wire products
- Operates over a wide VDD voltage range of 2.5V to 5.5V from -40°C to +85°C
- Low power, 200nA typically with oscillator running
- Compact, low cost 6-pin TSOC surface mount package
The DS2417P 1-Wire time chip with interrupt offers a simple solution for storing and retrieving vital time information with minimal hardware. The DS2417P contains a unique factory-lasered 64-bit ROM registration number and a real-time clock/calendar implemented as a binary counter. Only one pin is required for communication with the device. Utilizing a backup energy source, the data is nonvolatile and allows for stand-alone operation. The DS2417P features can be used to add functions such as calendar, time and date stamp, and logbook to any type of electronic device or embedded application that uses a microcontroller.
1-Wire is a registered trademark of Dallas Semiconductor Corporation.