- Fast Downloading (1 to 4 Seconds*)
- Larger Memory Capacity (400 to 1000 Downloads**)
- Non-volatile memory protects from data loss
- Transfer data to PC over USB
- Recharge battery over with PC or any Mini USB
- Small & Light Weight
The TDHC 400 is a small hand-held device that is rechargeable and connects to a computer via a USB port. When touched to a logger, it automatically downloads, gives an indication of the alarm status, and stores the logged data. The data can then be transferred to a PC for later analysis, reporting and archiving.
Supported Thermochron / Hygrochron Logger Models include:
* Download speed is dependent on logger capacity. DS1921 models download in 1 second. DS1922 and DS1923 models download in 4 seconds.
** The number of downloads which can be stored is dependent on the types of loggers downloaded. 1000 DS1921 downloads, 400 DS1922/DS1923 downloads, or a mix of 400+ can be held before a download is needed.