The recommended replacement is the OW-TEMP-S3-12R
- Wide temperature range probe.
- 304 stainless steel probe, 3 inches in length
- Stranded cable, 12 foot in length.
- Terminated with RJ12 Plug
- Maxim DS18S20 sensor.
- No external power required, or can be optionally powered for fast (non-parasite) operation.
- Uses 1-Wire communication protocol.
- Compatible with all EDS 1-Wire bus masters.
- Chemical resistant steel probe and cable.
- Automatic unique device addressing.
The STPSR3-12 temperature probe is designed for general-purpose, wide temperature range applications. It is constructed of 304 Stainless Steel and has good chemical resistance properties to acids, alkalis, ketones, esters, aliphatics, aromatics, and outdoor exposure. The STPSR3-12 temperature probe is comes with a DS18S20 embedded into the probe. It is manufactured using a special process which insures the internal sensor is thermally coupled to the steel tube wall; this helps insure rapid sensor response to changing conditions.
The STPSR3-12 sensor is equipped with cable constructed of Teflon based materials for both the outer jacket and inner conductor insulation and is terminated with a RJ12 plug. The STPSR3-12 temperature probes are directly compatible with all Embedded Data Systems 1-Wire bus masters, including the HA7Net. For Detailed documentation on the embedded DS18S20 sensor, please refer to manufacturer’s spec sheet available at http://www.maxim-ic.com/.