- Communication Hub MeshNet Wireless System
- Supports HTTP, HTTP Post, SNMP & SNMP Trap protocols
- Globally unique 64-Bit serial number.
- Plug-N-Play installation.
- User configurable parameters.
- Proxy server support
- Real Time Graphing & Logging through web interface
- Robust Communication protocol.
- Universally accepted 2.4Ghz radio frequency.
- Frequency Hopping
- Support up to 35 nodes (Sensors/Repeaters)
- Complies with FCC, Industry Canada and CE Marking requirements
- Diagnostic Transmission Data
The MeshNet Controller is the gateway between the proprietary MeshNet Wireless Sensor network and the outside world. The MeshNet Controller provides the means to viewing data in real time, configuring Wireless sensors, and a variety of administrative functions. Up to 35 wireless devices can be connected to a MeshNet controller's wireless network and coexisting MeshNet Networks are supported. The MeshNet Controller also provides simple structures for integrating the MeshNet Wireless System into 3rd party monitoring and control applications using SNMP, SNMP Traps, HTTP or HTTP Post. More details for software developers are available in the User Manual.
|The web interface also provides a straightforward method for configuring MeshNet hardware and a graphing interface which allows for the easy monitoring of sensor data in real-time. Individual sensor pages allow for up to 3 parameters to be displayed for any one sensor. The overview pages allow all sensors reporting a selected parameter to be graphed together. Graphing data can then be easily exported for more in depth analysis with the click of the "Download" button.|
Linking Sensors and Repeaters
Each MeshNet repeater and sensor (nodes) requires a physical connection to the Controller in the initial setup (linking). The linking process allows the node and controller to exchange necessary information for joining the unique Wireless network which also enables multiple MeshNet wireless networks to coexist. Nodes can switch MeshNet wireless networks through repeating the linking process with the new wireless network?s controller. The Plug-n-Play linking process is completed by following the simple steps below:
- Take the supplied 3.5mm linking cable (see right) and attach it to the MeshNet Controller.
- Attach the remaining 3.5mm plug and attach it to the MeshNet Repeater/Sensor.
- Apply Power to the Controller followed by the Repeater/Sensor.
- Wait for the LED to quit blinking. (It will take approximately 5 seconds.)
- Disconnect the linking cable from the Repeater/Sensor and Controller