• Used in applications where iButtons are permanently retained in the adapter. (For applications where iButtons need to be removed from the adapter with regularity, use a DS9490R# along with a DS1402 series cable with a RJ11 plug.)
• High-Speed 12Mbps Universal Serial Bus (USB) Interface
• Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-Wire Communication
• Slew-Rate-Controlled 1-Wire Timing and Active Pullup for Improved 1-Wire Network Performance
• iButton Interface and Retains a Fixed iButton
• F5 Package Compatible
• Built-In Custom DS2401 Identification Chip
• Reads all 1-Wire and iButton Devices. Writes All Except EPROM 1-Wire/iButton Devices
The DS9490B# is a USB bridge and holder for a single F5-size iButton. The iButton is securely held behind a latched door. The DS9490B# is based on the DS2490 USB to 1-Wire bridge chip.
iButton and 1-Wire are registered trademarks of Maxim. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!