• Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
• Probe guides the entry of the iButton
• iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
• Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris
• Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
• Hand-grip probe mates to RJ12 jack for quick installation
• 3 foot cable length
The DS9092GT# iButton probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092GT# grip-mount probe is ideal for situations where the iButton is stationary. It comes attached to a 10cm handle and 1m cable which is terminated with an RJ12 jack.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!