• Upgrade of DS1990A Guarantees Presence Pulse on Contact
• Can be Read in Less Than 5ms
• Operating Range: 2.8V to 6.0V, -40°C to +85°C
• Supports both 33h and 0Fh Read-ROM Commands for Legacy Systems
Common iButton Features
• Digital Identification and Information by Momentary Contact.
• Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) - Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
• Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net.
• Chip-Based Data Carrier Compactly Stores Information.
• Data Can be Accessed While Affixed to Object.
• Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes.
• Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
• Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
• Presence Detector Acknowledges When Reader First Applies Voltage.
• Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).