• Digital Hygrometer Measures Humidity with 8-Bit (0.6%RH) or 12-Bit (0.04%RH) Resolution
• Operating Range: -20 to +85°C; 0 to 100%RH (see Safe Operating Range)
• Automatically Wakes Up, Measures Temperature and/or Humidity and Stores Values in 8kB of Datalog Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
• Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
• Temperature Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C
• Built-in Humidity Sensor for Simultaneous Temperature and Humidity Logging
• Capacitive Polymer Humidity-Sensing Element
• Hydrophobic Filter Protects Sensor Against Dust, Dirt, Moisture, and Contaminants
• Sampling Rate from 1s up to 273hrs
• Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
• Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature and Humidity Alarms
• Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
• 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Memory Plus 64 Bytes of Calibration Memory
• Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
• Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at Up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
• Individually Calibrated in a NIST-Traceable Chamber
• Calibration Coefficients for Temperature and Humidity Factory Programmed into Nonvolatile (NV) Memory
• Digital Identification and Information by Momentary Contact.
• Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) - Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
• Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net.
• Chip-Based Data Carrier Compactly Stores Information.
• Data Can be Accessed While Affixed to Object.
• Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes.
• Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
• Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
• Presence Detector Acknowledges When Reader First Applies Voltage.
• Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).