Have a Question? 502-859-5490
My Items of Interest
Western Reserve Controls
> ATP006 - Acrylic Waterproof Temperature Probe
Acrylic Waterproof Temperature Probe
ATP006 - Acrylic Waterproof Temperature Probe
Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Not for Sale
• Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM.
• Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications.
• Requires no external components.
• Power supply range is 3.0V to 5.5V.
• 9-bit thermometer resolution.
• Converts temperature in 750ms (max.).
• User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings.
• Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
The ATP006 temperature probe is designed for water temperature monitoring applications. It may also be used to monitor other liquids provided they do not exceed its intended temperature range and are not harmful to acrylic. The probe should not be immersed above the black coating however it is recommended that the probe be immersed at least half of its length.
Temperature: DS1820 - 9 Bit
Yes - Factory Set 64 Bit Serial #
-34.44°C to 107.22°C
High Level HA7Net Support
High/Low Temperature Alarms
JB6 1-Wire Junction Box
OW-SERVER: 1-Wire to Ethernet Server, Revision 2
OW-TEMP-B3-12xA - Temperature Probe
STP - Temperature Probe
Not for Sale
Browse By Category