The new Thermochron logger offers a number of advantages. It is the the ideal logger for temperature data collection over extended time periods.
- More Data the Merrier - The DS1925 stores up to 122K in readings. That is over 15 times the capacity of the next largest models and 61 times the DS1921 models. At a 5 minute logging rate, you have 1 year and 70 days before the the memory becomes full. Excellent for those hard to reach locations.
- Superior Accuracy - The DS1925 Temperature Logger is more accurate ±0.5°C over the full operating range (-40 to 85°C).
- Ohhh nooo! The battery is depleted - Luckily by opting for the DS1925 model. The data can still retrieved with a dead battery unlike other Thermochron models.
- You can check the gas gauge - You don't deploy a logger running on empty. The battery voltage can be read, and 2.5V is the end of the line.
- Clock is more accurate - The DS1925 clocks accuracy (±1 min per month) to twice as good DS1921 model. Again, improving performance in applications in remote locations and/or with really long durations.