- Reads all Thermochron and Hygrochron Models.
- Automatically Emails CSV with Download Data.
- Displays Min, Max, Average and last Temperature when Downloaded.
- Configures Thermochrons & Hygrochrons with New Mission Parameters.
- Easily Configure Loggers with Previous Mission Parameters.
- Enables in the Field Thermochron/Hygrochron Management.
- Data Format Compatible with Excel.
- Free Android App!
- Simple Design.
The Thermotrack Mobile Kit for Android provides all the necessary hardware for connecting an Android Tablet or Smartphone to Maxim Integrated's Thermochron and Hygrochron iButtons. This system is designed to operate both as a standalone Thermochron solution and as a component within the Thermotrack Online System (link). To accomplish this end, Thermotrack Mobile provides the ability to configure new mission settings, relaunch with the current settings, download logger data, and exportation methods.
A fully featured missioning interface is provided which includes the following capabilities:
- User defined logging rates:
- - DS1921: 1 to 255 minutes
- - DS1922 & DS1923: 1 Second to 273 Hours
- High and low alarm thresholds.
- Mission start delay (programmed with requested start time).
- User friendly tag/name.
- Remission with last mission parameters.
- Enable/Disable Rollover.
- Alarm Temporization.
- Clock Synchronization
Exporting Sensor Data
The data is stored within the Smartphone/Tablet until an internet connection is established via cellular data service or WiFi. Upon the establishment of the data connection, the app will transmit the stored data to configured location(s).
- Excel (CSV file by email)
- Thermotrack Online
- Thermotrack Webserve
Android Device Selection
Many Android devices are support by Thermotrack Mobile Edition. Tested models include the Sony Xperia U (2013), Sony Xperia M2, Motorolla Moto G (3G & 4G), Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, and Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
Confirming Android Operating System version is supported:
- Go to "Settings".
- Select "General" from the upper navigation bar.
- Select "About Smartphone" or "About device" (Tablet) from the "Device Manager" section.
- The "Android version" must be 4.0.0 or higher.
Confirming the OTG Support:
- Go to the Google Play™ Store.
- Search for "OTG".
- Select "USB OTG Checker" or similar app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.