- High accuracy ±3% & ±0.4°C.
- Stores up to 1024 sets of readings.
- Globally unique 64-Bit serial number.
- User configurable parameters.
- Connect up to 3 external temperature probes.
- Greater Transmission Range by 10x.
- Energy efficient low power design.
- Robust Communication protocol.
- Universally accepted 2.4Ghz radio frequency.
- Frequency Hopping.
- Transmission Confirmation.
- Mesh Network provides multiple transmission paths.
- Diagnostic Transmission Data.
- Meets FCC, Industry Canada and CE Marking Standards
The Elite MeshNet Wireless Temperature / Humidity Sensor, MN-ENV-H-THX, offers superior environmental monitoring reliability & performance in an easily deployed system. Connect up to 3 waterproof stainless steel temperature probes designed for installation in freezers, refrigerators, and wet environments. The wireless transmissions utilize a 2.4GHz frequency range allowing for global usage while also featuring a more powerful radio which increases the transmission range by an order of magnitude.
Greater reliability is achieved with the Elite MeshNet sensor line through our multi-prong approach which prevents gaps in your Temperature and Humidity data. These protections allow the Elite MeshNet sensor to provide a complete log of temperature and humidity in spite of instances such as; power outages, network failures, or other obstructions.
- Provides each sensor (node) the capability to both transmit and receive data packets. The capability to receive confirmations enables the Elite MeshNet sensor to alter its behavior to address a failed transmission.
- Upon a failed transmission, the sensor immediately begins buffering critical sensor data within its internal memory. The buffer's capacity is sufficient to log the internal temperature and humidity sensor data along with the 3 external temperature probes and the discrete input for up to 10.6 days at a 15 minute logging rate.
- Sensors then search available channels for the MeshNet Controller. The MeshNet Controller will hop frequencies which allows the system to navigate to quieter bands as the radio environment changes.
- All MeshNet devices report the strength of the transmissions they receive, allowing areas that may be susceptible to interference to be identified and addressed proactively (e.g. adding repeaters).
Introduced with the Elite MeshNet Sensor is the new Wireless Linking support which elminates the need for a physical connection between the MeshNet Controller and the MeshNet Sensor during the initial setup. The linking process allows the sensor and controller to exchange necessary information for joining the unique Wireless network. Since each network has a unique identifier multiple wireless networks can operate in the same vicinity. Sensors can switch networks through repeating the linking process with the new wireless network’s controller. The linking process is completed by following the straightforward steps:
- Connect the MeshNet Controller to the network and power.
- Locate the MeshNet controller on the network by either:
From the MeshNet Controllers home page select select "System Configuration>Devices" from the menu bar. The device page enables you to link and unlink sensors from the MeshNet Controller.
You will be prompted for login credentials. The defaults are User Name "admin" and Password "eds".
Insert batteries into the sensor. The sensor will appear in the "Unlinked Devices" section.
Select the sensor when it appears and then click "OK" on the popup prompt.
- Download and Run EDS Scanner.
- Check the DHCP Server for the assigned IP Address
Congratulations! The sensor will be linked (and moved to the "Linked Devices" section) on its next transmission.