• Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
• Probe guides the entry of the iButton
• iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
• Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
• Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
• Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation
The DS9092T# iButton probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface which readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092T# tactile feedback probe is ideal for situations where the iButton is stationary and the movable reader is brought in contact with it. It comes in a panel-mount version which is fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring-nut. The two 15cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
----- Our Intention Is To Never Be Undersold -----
If you find a lower price, please give us the opportunity to match or beat it!