• Automatically Wakes Up, Measures Temperature, and Stores Values in 8KB of Data-Log Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
• Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
• Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°C from +110°C to +140°C, ±7°C typical from +15°C to +110°C
• Water Resistant or Waterproof if Placed Inside DS9107 iButton Capsule (Exceeds Water Resistant 3 ATM Requirements)
• Sampling Rate from 1s Up to 273hr
• Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
• Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
• Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
• 576 Bytes of General-Purpose Memory
• Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
• Operating Temperature Range: +15°C to +140°C
• Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal Up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
• NIST Traceable
Common iButton Features
• Digital Identification and Information by Momentary Contact.
• Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) - Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
• Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net.
• Chip-Based Data Carrier Compactly Stores Information.
• Data Can be Accessed While Affixed to Object.
• Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes.
• Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
• Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
• Presence Detector Acknowledges When Reader First Applies Voltage.
• Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).