- Operating Range -29°C to 72°C.
- ±1.0°C Temperature Accuracy at Full Scale.
- Measures Temperature in 0.1°C Increments.
- User-Defined Logging Rates.
- Stores up to 8K of Temperature Data.
- Programmable High/Low Temperature Alarms.
- LCD Display of Critical Mission Data.
- User-Defined Logger Label.
- Push-to-Start Mission Launch.
- Unique Serial Number.
- Optional NIST Traceable Certificate.
- UV Resistant Enclosure.
- 2 Year Battery Life.
- Mounts Easily Using 3C\TEMP Mounting Bracket.
The 3C\TEMP-RH is a highly accurate temperature and humidity data logger. It monitors a wide temperature range of -29°C thru 72°C answering the needs of cold chain applications. It offers a large easy to see display which includes mission critical data without so much as a touch of a button. The display provides the following critical data:
- Humidity Sensor - Self explanatory.
- Start/Stop Button - Starts/stops the unit logging data (starts/stops a logger's mission).
- Current Temperature - Self explanatory.
- Current Humidity - Self explanatory.
- Min/Max Settings - Temperature and humidity high/low thresholds.
- Alarm Warning - Indication an alarm has been triggered.
- Quarantine Settings - ???????.
- Time Over Alarm or Run Time - The information displayed alternates depending on the information displayed in the red box.
* Exact capacity is 7,680 data points.