- Operating Range -29°C to 72°C.
- ±1.0°C Temperature Accuracy at Full Scale.
- Measures Temperature in 0.1°C Increments.
- User-Defined Logging Rates.
- Stores up to 8K of Temperature Data.
- Programmable High/Low Temperature Alarms.
- LCD Display of Critical Mission Data.
- User-Defined Logger Label.
- Push-to-Start Mission Launch.
- Unique Serial Number.
- Optional NIST Traceable Certificate.
- UV Resistant Enclosure.
- Splash Proof IP66 Enclosure Rating.
- 3 Year Battery Life.
- Mounts Easily Using 3C\TEMP Mounting Bracket.
The 3C\TEMP-USB is a highly accurate temperature data logger. It monitors a wide temperature range of -29°C thru 72°C answering the needs of cold chain applications. It offers a large easy to see display which includes mission critical data without so much as a touch of a button.
The display on the 3C\TEMP is the largest of the data logger offering. This enables the critical data to be displayed on a single screen without requiring long waits for the data to be cycled through. The data provided includes:
- Current Temperature - Self explanatory
- Quarantine Warning - Calculated from the user selected duration beyond alarm thresholds.
- Alarm Icon - Logger went beyond alarm thresholds
- Over Alarm Counter/Quarantine Trigger Value - Time over alarm or the user selected duration.
- Recording Time - How long the logger has been taking readings.
This temperature data logger's use of USB simplifies the hardware setup. It eliminates the need for specialized hardware such as cradles for providing the physical connection between the logger and the PC.
* Exact capacity is 7,680 data points.